Thursday, November 10, 2011

Is That Chocolate or Poop??

I have to ask myself that on a daily basis. Random brown spots pop up on my shirt....I have to do the good 'ole sniff test. Is this Reese's candy bar remnants or Riley poop?? By the way for this post I chose a nice shade of baby diarrhea for the font color. Now there are two warnings to what you are about to witness. LOTS of pics to chronicle the events and a little bit if baby bum here and there.


I will set you up first. It is IM-POSSIBLE to change Riley's diaper. She wiggles and squirms and tries to get away. So it takes me about 15 minutes to change her. Throw in an explosive diaper and I have to call in reinforcements (Reese or Mike or sometimes Marty!) This particular night includes poopie and lots of it! After me trying to change her diaper for about 10 minutes I finally give up and Mike takes over on the floor (after I cleaned the poop of course!). There was poop everywhere. Oh the horror....





































No comments:

Post a Comment