Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bring on the Bubbly!

I have become obsessed with champagne! It's my new drink of choice. Given the fact that when you go out it's like $12 a glass, I do not get it very often. BUT....I found a delicious cheaper version that is so yummy you will thank me for the suggestion! I do not particularly care for dry champagne, and let's be honest I have no clue what Dom Perignon taste like because I have yet to come across a free bottle....hmmm....anyone? So bust out your toasting skillz and give a toast with this:

It's about $10.00 a bottle! Can't beat that! It has a slight sweetness but not overly sweet.

Here are a couple Irish toast for you as well....you want to sound somewhat cool right??

May you have all the happiness
and luck that life can hold—
And at the end of all your rainbows
may you find a pot of gold.


May neighbours respect you,
Trouble neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And heaven accept you.


I have known many,
and liked not a few,
but loved only one
and this toast is to you.


(And my personal favorite)
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!


PS...for a fun summer treat add a popsicle to the glass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment