Friday, August 12, 2011

Marty

Meet Marty! He is our 1 & 1/2 year old son dog! He is half Golden Retriever for sure but the other half we are not so sure. Maybe lab? He is one of two pets we have. The other is Tina, our cat. She is Marty's best friend! I have no pictures of her because she refuses to be seen. She hates being petted and wants nothing to do with your lap!! Wierd cat.....anyway back to Marty.

Riley has croup, so yesterday I stayed home with her. They say dogs can sense when we are sick. After yesterday I agree!! He kept guard over her all day! He would lay with his head right next to her and occasionally lick her feet, hands, face, ears, etc..... He would look up at me everytime she started hacking! Poor thing. I love this pic because he knows he is not aloud around the baby (he still doesn't know how big he is and he tends to get too close for my liking). He has this "Oh Crap I'm In Trouble!" look!! I just wanted to share the adorableness of this moment. :)

1 comment:

  1. He appears to be saying "don't you look at MY baby!" ps. that dog is HUGE. What happened to that adorable little puppy??

    ReplyDelete