Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Top 10 Fatty Food Faves

Somewhere far far away...in a parallel universe....I can consume as many calories as I want and not gain an ounce! I can dream can't I?? Well if this place really did exist, here are my top 10 choices of foods I could eat all day every day....


1. Gravy. I could consume gravy by the gallons if need be. Something taste a little bland? No worries...just add gravy! Spoken like a true Southerner. 
2. Speaking of gravy! Fries smothered in gravy! If this isn't a heart attack waiting to happen I don't know what is.
3. Speaking of fries. Fries smothered in chili and cheese is A-Mazing! 
4. Speaking of chili and cheese. Smothered on a hot dog??? Holy goodness! Add some onions and a little mustard and this girl is in heaven.
5. Mac-N-Cheese. I'm not talking about mac-n-cheese from the box either. I'm talking about homemade mac-n-cheese! Mmmmmm.... cheesy goodness.....
6. Mexican food. And NO not Taco Bell! That's not real Mexican food! I mean the authentic kind from the Mexicans that live in my hometown. The tamales that my step-grandmother makes (you guessed it...she's from Mexico). The REAL tortillas that my Mom made when she was alive. I could eat Mexican food every day of my life and it would never get old.
7. Hot Buffalo Wings. Mmmmm...I order mine with extra wing sauce on the side. Then you dip them into the wing sauce, then dip them into ranch dressing (NO BLUE CHEESE!!!). Then....you take the fries that come with it and do the same. Then you eat a piece of celery dipped in sauce and ranch dressing. THEN you lick your fingers clean. Oh man....mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
8. You can't forget about dessert! Apple Pie with Homemade vanilla ice-cream! My family makes the best homemade vanilla ice-cream!!!
9. Cheesecake brownies. Cheesecake and brownies. Enough said.
10. Last but definitely not least! Krispy Kreme Donuts! Warm....Krispy Kreme Goodness. All gooey and delicious. You know you could eat an entire box.


Thanks for listening. I'm going to go clean off my shirt now. I drooled all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment